What Hentai is This?

Talk your favorite Hentai movies/games/series here

Moderator: Maji

yesiam-maisey

Re: What Hentai is This?

Post by yesiam-maisey »

am looking for the title of a hentai (comic) I read a while ago. it’s about a schoolgirl secret prostitute who sees a dilf for foreplay/non-penetration. she judges another schoolgirl for prostituting and being airy (I guess?) but she ends up kinda liking the dilf she’s seeing and takes all the money he’s given her and offers to “buy him” in order for him to take her virginity. it ends with him returning the money and ghosting her. would appreciate if anybody could recall this title.
CultureB0i

Post by CultureB0i »

I don't have any pics but it starts with a shota mc in a kendo fight with the main girl and loses and has to get said girl pregnant. Then the mc's mom "purifies" the mc with the help of two tan assistants. Then the girl the mc loses to joins in on the fun.
gogogo97

Post by gogogo97 »

There's this hentai where I can recite the whole episode of it

There's this girl giving a blowjob to a guy who is apparently is a head students when they finished giving heads he told her "clean it" and then they proceed to go to the conference between the head students
The scene cuts
then the hentai protagonist was walking by this classroom where he was peeping on student girl getting fucked by another student guy but then she saw the protagonist and wink at him and they fuck even harder
The scene cuts
the protagonist was doing his business in the men restroom when the student girl he was peeking come in and persuade him to sex her in the bathroom then they do that
The scene cuts
To the final scene where the protagonist went to the building rooftop to see the girl protagonist skirt went up because of the wind then he clutch his fist and said something idk
then the episode ends

Please I need help
Thank you!
HyperTulip

Post by HyperTulip »

This has been driving me crazy for a few years. I saw this clip on youtube. So of course it wouldn't take long before it got reported and removed, there was no title listed anywhere, and everything was basically blank with a generic title. And the video already had comments asking "What show is this?" with no answers.

The clip I saw starts out with these 2 girls dressed up in generic anime ninja garb, and they're running along these traditional japanese style rooftops. Then these generic hentai demon guys show up and get ready to attack, and somehow (I forget if someone did something or if it just happened spontaneously) the roof they are standing on caves in, and the 2 girls fall into the hole.

Then it cuts to them waking up, tied up and topless, hanging by their arms from the ceiling. Then this evil lady shows up and says some evil sounding stuff (There were no subtitles from what I remember) and then she goes up to one of the tied up girls, and presses these needles (not really medical, think more like ninja needles I guess) into the girls nipples. Though it doesn't get bloody or anything like that, I think the implication is they are covered in some kind of poison that's meant to make the girl aroused or something. Then the generic demon guys from before show up and start to move in. You can tell what's gonna happen next but this is where the clip ends.

I've tried every search imaginable, but searching anything related to "needles" brings up a bunch of irl hardcore BDSM stuff, and typing "poison" brings up that girl with pink hair from some fighting game, and her name is poison. So I am at a loss currently.
Sors
Site Admin

Post by Sors »

HyperTulip wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:24 am This has been driving me crazy for a few years. I saw this clip on youtube. So of course it wouldn't take long before it got reported and removed, there was no title listed anywhere, and everything was basically blank with a generic title. And the video already had comments asking "What show is this?" with no answers.

The clip I saw starts out with these 2 girls dressed up in generic anime ninja garb, and they're running along these traditional japanese style rooftops. Then these generic hentai demon guys show up and get ready to attack, and somehow (I forget if someone did something or if it just happened spontaneously) the roof they are standing on caves in, and the 2 girls fall into the hole.

Then it cuts to them waking up, tied up and topless, hanging by their arms from the ceiling. Then this evil lady shows up and says some evil sounding stuff (There were no subtitles from what I remember) and then she goes up to one of the tied up girls, and presses these needles (not really medical, think more like ninja needles I guess) into the girls nipples. Though it doesn't get bloody or anything like that, I think the implication is they are covered in some kind of poison that's meant to make the girl aroused or something. Then the generic demon guys from before show up and start to move in. You can tell what's gonna happen next but this is where the clip ends.

I've tried every search imaginable, but searching anything related to "needles" brings up a bunch of irl hardcore BDSM stuff, and typing "poison" brings up that girl with pink hair from some fighting game, and her name is poison. So I am at a loss currently.

I remember a similar scene in Witch of Steel Annerose. But I am not sure if that's the one you are looking for.

If you had more details, like a description of the characters it would be easier to pin point.
I AM THE DIVINE JUSTICE!!! So watch your posts.
HyperTulip

Post by HyperTulip »

Sors wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:23 am
HyperTulip wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:24 am This has been driving me crazy for a few years. I saw this clip on youtube. So of course it wouldn't take long before it got reported and removed, there was no title listed anywhere, and everything was basically blank with a generic title. And the video already had comments asking "What show is this?" with no answers.

I remember a similar scene in Witch of Steel Annerose. But I am not sure if that's the one you are looking for.

If you had more details, like a description of the characters it would be easier to pin point.
Damn, I remembered alot of details wrong but that is indeed the one. The scene I remember is from episode 2.
marktaylor99

Post by marktaylor99 »

Does anyone know this hentai anime? I think it's from 1985.
https://ibb.co/3h4Q2t4

Thanks
Sors
Site Admin

Post by Sors »

marktaylor99 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:19 pm Does anyone know this hentai anime? I think it's from 1985.
https://ibb.co/3h4Q2t4

Thanks
Do you have the whole picture? All I can read is "first year of the character" So I assume it's a long series, but is gonna take a long time to search without any more info.
I AM THE DIVINE JUSTICE!!! So watch your posts.
marktaylor99

Post by marktaylor99 »

I don’t have any more of the pic, but I remember it mentioned the pero pero candy soundtrack at the bottom of the page, so I reckon it’s a one off ova from the mid 80s.