Hentai Forums

It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:47 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: HPz GFX Creators
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:54 am
Posts: 460
Location: Kamina City
I forgot that auto board cleanup killed this thread too, so its back again.
Remember that if you list your name here you must do the requests in the Request Signature and Avatar thread.

Template -
Real Name:
Age:
Gender:
How many years you have been GFX'ing:
What do you use to GFX with? (ie. Pencil and paper, Photoshop, 3D Max, etc.):
Showcase:


As people list their names I will add them.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: HPz GFX Creators
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:05 am
Posts: 164
Real Name: Elronin Silverdale
Age: Immortal
Gender: Very male
How many years you have been GFX'ing: 15
What do you use to GFX with? Photoshop. Pen and Paper. Pencil. etc...
Showcase:

Current sig was just a slap together. But others ava/sig I have done...
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:34 am
Posts: 34
haha i never knew what this gfx section is , but now that i see its pretty cool perhaps i should post some of my 3d studio max and drawing stuff up since i go to the art institute and what not


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:38 am
Posts: 1874
Location: That place
Never thought this would get revived :lol:

Real Name: Harris
Age: 19
Gender: Male
How many years you have been GFX'ing: 3.5 years
What you use to GFX with: Photoshop CS & CS2
Showcase: deviantART, my site

_________________
Image
valkyrieZ wrote:
The remnants of Oro will come out of both Sasuke and Kabuto, perform fusion, then become the newly improved SSJ Oro. :lol:

Vicissitude wrote:
Bleach: An Old Man Beats Up a Retard Until He Explodes.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:05 pm
Posts: 133
Location: WW III
i never thought this existed in the 1st place >_>

Real Name: Daniel
Age: 18
Gender: Male
How many years you have been GFX'ing: 2.5 years
What do you use to GFX with?: PS CS2
Showcase:

Image
Image
and my current are my lastest.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:54 am
Posts: 460
Location: Kamina City
Thought I'd reel in a few before saying this:

All the listed GFX creators are obligated to do sig requests. :twisted:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:57 am
Posts: 3261
Location: Ft.Worth, TX (I moved)
Kai wrote:
i never thought this existed in the 1st place >_>

Real Name: Daniel
Age: 18
Gender: Male
How many years you have been GFX'ing: 2.5 years
What do you use to GFX with?: PS CS2
Showcase:

Image
Image
and my current are my lastest.


Say, my real name is Daniel also... :shock: :shock: lost brother?!

_________________
Ranma! You I kill! Shampoo from
Ranma1/2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:05 pm
Posts: 133
Location: WW III
C.C. wrote:
Thought I'd reel in a few before saying this:

All the listed GFX creators are obligated to do sig requests. :twisted:


yeah i've read that, nobody requests these days anyway :rofl:

Webbmaster62 wrote:
Say, my real name is Daniel also... :shock: :shock: lost brother?!


oh shi-
w'sup there ma brotha 8)
anwyay we're not in the same country so i dont think so =P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:57 am
Posts: 3261
Location: Ft.Worth, TX (I moved)
Kai wrote:
C.C. wrote:
Thought I'd reel in a few before saying this:

All the listed GFX creators are obligated to do sig requests. :twisted:


yeah i've read that, nobody requests these days anyway :rofl:

Webbmaster62 wrote:
Say, my real name is Daniel also... :shock: :shock: lost brother?!


oh shi-
w'sup there ma brotha 8)
anwyay we're not in the same country so i dont think so =P


you never know.....my dad was in the army...and he was a pimp... :lol: :lol:

_________________
Ranma! You I kill! Shampoo from
Ranma1/2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:05 pm
Posts: 133
Location: WW III
Webbmaster62 wrote:
Kai wrote:
C.C. wrote:
Thought I'd reel in a few before saying this:

All the listed GFX creators are obligated to do sig requests. :twisted:


yeah i've read that, nobody requests these days anyway :rofl:

Webbmaster62 wrote:
Say, my real name is Daniel also... :shock: :shock: lost brother?!


oh shi-
w'sup there ma brotha 8)
anwyay we're not in the same country so i dont think so =P


you never know.....my dad was in the army...and he was a pimp... :lol: :lol:


so was my dad and he was also a pimp :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:21 pm
Posts: 205
Location: Nerareth
yeah thats why i haven't post my name in here :lol: :lol:
don't wanna do the requests :P

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:38 am
Posts: 1874
Location: That place
What's he going to do if we don't do them? Remove our names? :roll: :lol:

_________________
Image
valkyrieZ wrote:
The remnants of Oro will come out of both Sasuke and Kabuto, perform fusion, then become the newly improved SSJ Oro. :lol:

Vicissitude wrote:
Bleach: An Old Man Beats Up a Retard Until He Explodes.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:54 am
Posts: 460
Location: Kamina City
U. Sasuke wrote:
What's he going to do if we don't do them? Remove our names? :roll: :lol:


Kick you out of VIP

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:38 am
Posts: 1874
Location: That place
C.C. wrote:
U. Sasuke wrote:
What's he going to do if we don't do them? Remove our names? :roll: :lol:


Kick you out of VIP


lailai

_________________
Image
valkyrieZ wrote:
The remnants of Oro will come out of both Sasuke and Kabuto, perform fusion, then become the newly improved SSJ Oro. :lol:

Vicissitude wrote:
Bleach: An Old Man Beats Up a Retard Until He Explodes.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:54 am
Posts: 460
Location: Kamina City
U. Sasuke wrote:
C.C. wrote:
U. Sasuke wrote:
What's he going to do if we don't do them? Remove our names? :roll: :lol:


Kick you out of VIP


lailai


We shall see =o

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Theme updated to phpBB 3.0.14 by KamijouTouma
Theme Version is 3.0.14-ss2