Hentai Forums

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:30 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:57 pm 
Site Admin

*update 20th September 2017*
Progess so far... we only got 75$ donation from one of the senior member here. But we're still short 65$ USD for the webhosting fees. So Donation period all extended / open until October 2018. You don't have to donate but if you can please do so in order to keep this forum alive. The current donation money already used to extend the domain name, and also the webhosting for another month. Thanks :)

-----------

Hey guys, its been a while. LMagnuz here, the original founder etc for hentaiparadize/hentai forums

Been a while since i visited this forum since i've (well, kind of) retired from being a webmaster of a hentai sites for almost 5 years plus now (also never updated any of my hentai site anymore). some of my hentai domains are expired, and i never even renewed most of them - except for this one.

Which does lead to the next point, ive been paying all this hosting fees and domain names extension of this forum for several years now from my own pocket, without even visiting the forums itself lol :lol: . Last week, a bill came again to my email again, asking me to extend the hentaiforums.net for another year. Since i opted to "not renew" some of my other hentai domains, it does makes me wonder if i should renew this domain again. It is due next month on the September of 20th, 2017. The problems with renewing the domain name also means that i have to keep paying the webhosting fees as well for at least another year, if you get what i mean.

Because of that, i've decided to set up a "donation fund" to keep the forum alive for at least another year (and without me having to spend more from my own pocket lol).

Target fund is basically 135 USD$:
-15$ USD for domain name renewal for 1 year
-120$ USD for renewing the webhosting for 1 year (at 10$/month)

Any donation can send to this paypal address (which is managed by my friend and also helping out with the webhosting recently) :
https://www.paypal.me/hforumzdonation
(yes the receiver is 'web design' did that to avoid p0rn content problem with paypal haha)

Any question etc feel free to DM/PM me. I cant give you nothing but my thanks in return for donating, and i will list all the donators here as well (if you don't want you can let me know also).

Thanks in advance!
Lmagnuz

---
Current Donators
- FinalBoss - 25$
- Lily - 50$

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]