Hentai Forums

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: DRAGONBALL Z!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:22 am 

I think I had this topic on the old forum and I want to refresh it. I am an old fan of Dragonball and I still am. Most recently though, they had redone the Saiyan saga series with everything literally put back in. even the swearing. Also I have been hoping that Funimation might do that to the rest of the series, though I don't know if they will. My favorite fights include Goku vs Vegeta(first time, Uncut special edition) Frieza and Cell sagas, and the Kid Buu saga. I am also a fan of the DBZ Budokai series, especially the third game. I started reading the Manga as well. I hope I did this right. I was wondering what other people thought of the uncut special edition that was recently made, and the 13th movie called Wrath of the Dragon.

Lord of all Dragonball Z!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:39 am 

Location: 9th ring of hell standing next to Jesus "WTF JESUS!?"
DBZ was better when it wasn't garbage... o wait that was never

(This is a story about! Super Handsome Boy Onsokumaru and the pretty women surrounding him, the anime full of love and young lust!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:42 am 

MEh they take too long to power up in the episodes. It's like 5 minute just to watch them power up and chit chat...then the commentator say "Will goku survive the wrath of evil" or somethign like that and "let's find out next episode". :? I rather pick up the manga and read rather then watching the anime with 5 minutes + to power up. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:07 pm 

Dragon Ball Z to me seem dragged out in every episode. Like it would take half the episode to power up then the rest to be words of "You killed my friends" or something along the lines. Personaly for me, the Freeza Saga was dragged out the worst. Until Goku started fighting Freeza First form I started to stop watching and asked my friends what happend the next week or month. Cell saga made up for it because Cell looked pretty cool :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:10 pm 

ReinaRikaMakiMikiSayuAyaM wrote:
Dragon Ball Z to me seem dragged out in every episode. Like it would take half the episode to power up then the rest to be words of "You killed my friends" or something along the lines. Personaly for me, the Freeza Saga was dragged out the worst. Until Goku started fighting Freeza First form I started to stop watching and asked my friends what happend the next week or month. Cell saga made up for it because Cell looked pretty cool :lol: :lol: :lol:

True...but I think pokemon hasn't beaten DBZ by far... :lol: the series actually beats DBZ out and it's still going.. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:18 pm 

Webbmaster62 wrote:

True...but I think pokemon hasn't beaten DBZ by far... :lol: the series actually beats DBZ out and it's still going.. 8)

Well, children series will typically be longer than even the longest shounen series. DBZ ended at around 290 eps. Pokemon's at around 460 now. But if you want to go the extreme, just look at Sazae-san or Doraemon. Both are at over 1500+ eps. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:26 pm 

Ah yes Doraemon

The lovable Blue Cat(I Think)

I thought that show ended around 1000?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:04 pm 

Ah yes Doraemon

That's what I thought too.... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:03 pm 

Ah yes Doraemon

Nope. The series took a short break in 2005 after 1787 eps, but it's since resumed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:20 pm 

I dare you to do it in a single sitting!

(This is a story about! Super Handsome Boy Onsokumaru and the pretty women surrounding him, the anime full of love and young lust!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:56 pm 

the freeza saga is so stupid. i mean, wow, gokou and freeza just stared each other for 10 episodes. :lol: up until now i still can't believe i actually wasted my time watching this show. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:07 am 

jojaporms wrote:

the freeza saga is so stupid. i mean, wow, gokou and freeza just stared each other for 10 episodes. :lol: up until now i still can't believe i actually wasted my time watching this show. :x

This show would've been better if they stuck with the original DragonBall mood to it :lol: I wanted to see Bulma's panties again :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:26 am 

DBZ was better when it was "Road to the West"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:40 am 

man I used to love this show. I still ocasionalyl watch some episodes on youtube, but I go right to the good episodes and skip all that crap filler. I love the over the top fight scenes. I alway's rooted for vegeta in this show and I was alway pissed off then he never beat the main villian. Oh well... in the videogames I always use him to kick the crap out of goku.

After watchign the dub it can be a mixed bag. Some voices suck ass- Freeza and Fat buu for example. But on the other hand some voices really kick ass like vegeta(my personal favorite voice perfer it over the japanese version).

Anaval Gato right before nuking the dumbass federation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:26 am 

Oh I hated Gohans voice until he became an adult. All the whinning anf moaning made him the most hated charater for me :lol: Then became more pussy like during the Buu saga :lol: They could've wriiten him in for better parts :wink:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next