Hentai Forums Forum Index
DRAGONBALL Z!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SSJ4Kakkorot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: DRAGONBALL Z! Reply with quote

I think I had this topic on the old forum and I want to refresh it. I am an old fan of Dragonball and I still am. Most recently though, they had redone the Saiyan saga series with everything literally put back in. even the swearing. Also I have been hoping that Funimation might do that to the rest of the series, though I don't know if they will. My favorite fights include Goku vs Vegeta(first time, Uncut special edition) Frieza and Cell sagas, and the Kid Buu saga. I am also a fan of the DBZ Budokai series, especially the third game. I started reading the Manga as well. I hope I did this right. I was wondering what other people thought of the uncut special edition that was recently made, and the 13th movie called Wrath of the Dragon.

You Have No Idea what I'm Capable Of Now!

Lord of all Dragonball Z!
Gabora!

Location: 9th ring of hell standing next to Jesus "WTF JESUS!?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DBZ was better when it wasn't garbage... o wait that was never

(This is a story about! Super Handsome Boy Onsokumaru and the pretty women surrounding him, the anime full of love and young lust!)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
princeofmortal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MEh they take too long to power up in the episodes. It's like 5 minute just to watch them power up and chit chat...then the commentator say "Will goku survive the wrath of evil" or somethign like that and "let's find out next episode". Confused I rather pick up the manga and read rather then watching the anime with 5 minutes + to power up. Wink
ZeroReinaStryker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragon Ball Z to me seem dragged out in every episode. Like it would take half the episode to power up then the rest to be words of "You killed my friends" or something along the lines. Personaly for me, the Freeza Saga was dragged out the worst. Until Goku started fighting Freeza First form I started to stop watching and asked my friends what happend the next week or month. Cell saga made up for it because Cell looked pretty cool Laughing Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Webbmaster62

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReinaRikaMakiMikiSayuAyaM wrote:
Dragon Ball Z to me seem dragged out in every episode. Like it would take half the episode to power up then the rest to be words of "You killed my friends" or something along the lines. Personaly for me, the Freeza Saga was dragged out the worst. Until Goku started fighting Freeza First form I started to stop watching and asked my friends what happend the next week or month. Cell saga made up for it because Cell looked pretty cool Laughing Laughing Laughing

True...but I think pokemon hasn't beaten DBZ by far... Laughing the series actually beats DBZ out and it's still going.. Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
valkyrieZ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webbmaster62 wrote:

True...but I think pokemon hasn't beaten DBZ by far... Laughing the series actually beats DBZ out and it's still going.. Cool

Well, children series will typically be longer than even the longest shounen series. DBZ ended at around 290 eps. Pokemon's at around 460 now. But if you want to go the extreme, just look at Sazae-san or Doraemon. Both are at over 1500+ eps. Laughing
ZeroReinaStryker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes Doraemon

The lovable Blue Cat(I Think)

I thought that show ended around 1000?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Webbmaster62

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes Doraemon

That's what I thought too.... Confused

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
valkyrieZ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes Doraemon

Nope. The series took a short break in 2005 after 1787 eps, but it's since resumed.
Gabora!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dare you to do it in a single sitting!

(This is a story about! Super Handsome Boy Onsokumaru and the pretty women surrounding him, the anime full of love and young lust!)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jojaporms

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the freeza saga is so stupid. i mean, wow, gokou and freeza just stared each other for 10 episodes. Laughing up until now i still can't believe i actually wasted my time watching this show. Mad
ZeroReinaStryker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jojaporms wrote:

the freeza saga is so stupid. i mean, wow, gokou and freeza just stared each other for 10 episodes. Laughing up until now i still can't believe i actually wasted my time watching this show. Mad

This show would've been better if they stuck with the original DragonBall mood to it Laughing I wanted to see Bulma's panties again Laughing
Gabora!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DBZ was better when it was "Road to the West"

anubis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man I used to love this show. I still ocasionalyl watch some episodes on youtube, but I go right to the good episodes and skip all that crap filler. I love the over the top fight scenes. I alway's rooted for vegeta in this show and I was alway pissed off then he never beat the main villian. Oh well... in the videogames I always use him to kick the crap out of goku.

After watchign the dub it can be a mixed bag. Some voices suck ass- Freeza and Fat buu for example. But on the other hand some voices really kick ass like vegeta(my personal favorite voice perfer it over the japanese version).

Anaval Gato right before nuking the dumbass federation.
ZeroReinaStryker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I hated Gohans voice until he became an adult. All the whinning anf moaning made him the most hated charater for me Laughing Then became more pussy like during the Buu saga Laughing They could've wriiten him in for better parts Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hentai Forums Forum Index -> Anime Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: